Monday, September 7, 2009

4km Walk And Jacket Failure And Sunday Plans

I did a 4km walk since I last posted. Not much, but it still hurts when I do certain things.

I also discovered that my new jacket appears to have remained in Turkey Creek. I'm pretty sure I lost it after getting hit by the rock. I needed to get stuff out of my pack in the aftermath, and I apparently didn't put it back in. I don't remember losing it, so this is just a guess though based on the fact it was the most likely time for it to have happened. So now I need to replace it already, which sucks.

Sunday, coming up, I want to hit Copper Canyon again. But I have yoga class at 13:00. So I'm suspecting Copper will be an extra-early start and we will try to rush it. I'll pack super-light (hammock and water) to facilitate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment