Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Progress

Today I rode my bicycle to Supermart twice, and then I walked. I just returned. I walked about 3.3 miles. It went pretty well. I also had five people who tagged along, which is a record.

I also went to meditation class again yesterday, and on Thursday I take my first yoga lesson. I told my yoga instructor that one of my goals was to learn the secret yoga fighting techniques I'll need to survive the zombie apocalypse. AND I told her that before I'd seen that paper on the zombie apocalypse. Actually, I suspect that the google ad for it popped up solely because I just sent an email about the zombie apocalypse. Google is tricky that way.

In nine days I'm headed four miles into the Gila Wilderness through three river crossings and seven to nine stream crossing. I'll also have to crawl through one cave in an otherwise impassable box canyon with a waterfall rushing through it. The goal is a 186F hot spring.

1 comment:

  1. i hope you have a great hike! i have never been to a natural hot spring... take pictures!

    ReplyDelete