Sunday, July 31, 2011

Walking

The rain inspired me to go for a walk tonight. It was a nice walk. There are a lot of frogs out. Big frogs too. They grow quick once the water comes I guess.

I'm at El Camino now. It's dead. There are just three people here talking about sex and dating at Tech. They make it sound easy.

My pedometer has certainly gotten a good baseline of how lazy I am. But today and yesterday were good days, in that they were high points in the graph. The lower heat and the fact that the mountains are open again should be motivating to me.

The fries here are terrible. I suspect they just cleaned out the grease.

My weight has been not so good. Lower than what I think of as my natural weight, but not really falling. My rain gear fits a bit tighter than it should. At my peak exercise, before the crippling surgery, it fit better than it does now. More walking will probably help that.

No comments:

Post a Comment