Friday, May 14, 2010

Vibram Five Fingers and Yoga

Today I walked around a bit at REI. I've definitely decided that the left shoe has a defect, but REI didn't have a replacement for it in stock. I'm also strongly suspecting that I'm wearing a size too large. REI didn't have a size smaller to try on, so it's still just a suspicion. I discovered the Vibram offers $10 2nd day air and sells them for the same price as REI, so I ordered a slightly smaller pair just to see. It's cheaper than driving to REI to try them on, though I'm sure REI has a much more generous return policy.

I don't hurt from yesterdays yoga at all. I'm quite shocked.

2 comments:

  1. Do you normally hurt after yoga? That's really not the intent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally, but after what she did to me I was expecting it to hurt a lot today.

    ReplyDelete