Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life

I'm unemployed now. Lack of work and funding. You'd think I'd be hiking more, but I'm not! I need to work on that. Tomorrow I hope.

I am losing weight though. Mostly through dietary changes. I've become very frugal in eating. I eat less overall, but a greater proportion of vegetables and much less meat.

I suppose I should talk about depression. I like to eat when I'm depressed. Now that I've been a week without work, I feel significantly less depressed. I always knew I was unhappy at the job (it was the work I was doing, not the people) but I think I was more unhappy there than I really knew. Now I have worries about what am I going to do with my life, but I'm not gorging myself on fatty or sugary food every day. My chocolate consumption has gone way down. Money will be a problem though, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment