Monday, July 27, 2009

Meditation

Along with all this hiking and walking and (sometimes running) and (soon to be) mountain biking, there is yoga and meditation on the horizon. Meditation happened today, at the yoga place. Yoga doesn't start for a few weeks yet. All in all, I managed to sit through the two meditations we did quite successfully. I fidgeted less than my future yoga instructor did. On the other hand, she had all kinds of things to say about the experience, while I was left with feelings that I was itchy, and that I didn't know how to contemplate things. I didn't participate in the group discussions at all because of it. I may not make the next session, but I'm certain to go back.

2 comments:

  1. Are you taking Halli Bourne's meditation class at Yoga Del Sol, or another one?

    What yoga class are you considering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Halli's class.

    As for yoga, I've been interested since about 2004, but no class has ever been taught at a time that was good for me. So I finally just scheduled private lessons with Marisa. Hopefully this will work out for me.

    ReplyDelete