Thursday, July 23, 2009

Update!

Monday I ran. I think I already posted that here. Tuesday I was tired, and starting to hear things, so I decided to sleep instead of doing anything Tuesday night. Last night, Wednesday night, I did a 2.5 mile walk.

Still no pictures available from the Mesa Trail hike on Sunday. My hard drives filled up the day before on Jason's wedding, then my ethernet switch went out leaving my computers isolated from each other and the internet. Things were mostly back to normal, but I did a partial upgrade of my server and ended up crippling useful programs like emacs because I didn't upgrade everything. So I have bigger problems still than getting those pictures online. Soon though, I hope.

Saturday I plan to hit Hells Mesa, and Sunday I plan to hit an old cave me and my friends had planned to hide out in when Russia nuked the United States back during the cold war. Neither should be very long or strenuous.

No comments:

Post a Comment