Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Frequent Update!

It's been a while since I had my ankle fixed.  All those years of walking, but having hives and pain are all behind me.  I'm not entirely sure when it stopped hurting, but it has stopped now.  If my cat walks on me I don't wince in pain and jump up!

I've set a date of August 2-4 for a return to Turkey Creek.  I broke my ankle there.  I need to go back.  So far I've mentioned it to five people, most of whom I suspect might be motivated to go.  It's a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday kind of trip.  I don't have anyone to cat-sit, so I'll need to start training my cats to be more self sufficient.  I doubt that will work, so instead I'll plan on putting out extra water and extra food for them.  They'll get by.

Right now my pedometer reads 239025.  That translates to 1859353 steps.  I could actually go back further I think, if I mine data out of this so-called "blog".  I was careful to post here when I reset the trip counter, so I have numbers and dates.

I've gotten much better about not eating chocolate.  :(

Supermart had USDA organic strawberries today, so I bought a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment