Saturday, April 30, 2016

REI and others...

I spent a lot of money at REI today, but I stayed on my list, and pruned the list while I was there, so I did good.  They didn't have the TNF jacket I wanted, but I tried on a very similar jacket.  But since I like the Marmot, I probably won't order the TNF.

I now have a metal bowl and a metal plate and some metal utensils.  No more plastic!

I bought some food to try eating.  I plan to go camping for two nights starting May 20, so I can eat it then.

I bought the table I wanted after setting it up in the store and poking it.

I have a bug net for my hammock now.

I have a much wider collection of maps for New Mexico now.

I bought a few other sundry things as well.

And I went to Whole Foods after that and also stayed amazingly on list.  They had the jarred sauce that Supermart stopped carrying, so I bought some of that off my list, and hey had buffalo tenderloin, so I bought that off the list.  I suppose the chocolate covered cake bites were sort off list, since they weren't the desert I traditionally buy, but not much off list.  They were sitting right next to the thing I meant to buy!

At the Salinas Pueblo Missions Visitor Center I  bought a book on scenic drives in NM.  It has a lot of good drives in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment